Thursday, May 28, 2009

I WIN, I WIN.....in the words of the late great Frank Sinatra...

I did it MY WAY!!! lol!

Progress is slow, my this is hard work...but its progress so all is good. I marked up the wall, and in doing so, decided that I'd rather have a 6" shelf one from the bottom, rather than another 12" one....so it was back to Focus and Homebase for more supplies. I'd already ventured to Focus this morning to stock up on screws, plugs & brackets....dozens of the beggers, and get this - I chanced my arm that they would accept my Dad's pensioners discount card.....and they didnt bat an eyelid...well really!!! Still, whatever...it save me a few pounds which is good job as this is all adding up!



So...it was ready steady go...









The real action didnt get going until about 3pm...so this is how far we have got today. The shelves on the top are just resting there...not yet screwed in - we are mega-pooped, so.....we need to chill, and tomorrow is another day!




Look at me looking proud of my wall...my attempt at taking a photo at arms length! I know I look raggedy and my hair is beyond help.....but SIXTY....surely not! lol!



Sparkles to all my visitors, thank you for popping by!
Sue x

7 comments:

jackie(worcs) said...

60! I would be hot-footing it down to Focus to remonstrate with the cashier! But then again you did get the discount, he he!
Craft Emporium is really taking shape now.
Jackie:-)

Anonymous said...

Sue I love the colours, got to ask though, how the hell are you going to reach that top shelf?

sue-bubbles said...

I will stand on my trusty chair Sall!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Standing on a chair...rather you than me, I've broken three chairs by sitting/sleeping in them in the last month...do you realise how jealous i am of how slim you are??

SusieJ said...

Oh well done Sue on winning the shelf wars! Your craft space is really taking shape now. Don't overdo it though!
Sue xx

dagbird2001 said...

well done sue, the room is taking shape now.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done Sue.
Your Craft Emporium will be the envy of us all.
Good luck today with that last nasty little beggar....Mgt.x