
Aw...bless this jolly scene of cross-specie happiness! 'I'll chase you around for a bit' thinks Daisy, and the mouse thinks this is such fun - so much so, that even when it has made a very effective escape, (clearly not realizing the inevitable fate that awaits it) ...it comes back out to play!
Daisy brings it indoors to play at one point - it nearly ran under the freezer. Good job it wasnt a week or two ago, or it would have drowned there and then after the great defrosting event resulting in a flooded hall....but no, his time wasnt up quite yet!
Daisy was 'encouraged' to take her friend back out into the garden to play - which she did - I dont think she could take my squeals any longer...and then Bubbles joined in - it was a bit like mouse badminton there for a bit! Now, Im not into animal cruelty...but cats will be cats, and I dont want a flipping rodent getting at all my pretty paper - perish the though, so Im sorry...I wasnt intervening in this particular battle!
The last I saw..the mouse had escaped once again - under the shed, perfectly safe there you would think. So why didnt it just stay there???
Imagine my sorrow (not) when I peeped down the hallway, and mouse was back - but the kitties werent interested any more....on account of the fact that the mouse wasnt playing back....

Night night mouse!
Sue x





6 comments:
Eek!
Sue xx
Oh no Sue,
It's good the mouse has gone to Rainbow Bridge that's where all the animals go!
Because you don't want the problems me and graybags had lol :(
Your apprentice Lesley xxxxx
Ditto Sue. Madam caught her first mouse last week. If it was a bird I would have enticed her away from it with a treat, but bcos it was just a mouse I didn't bother.
Cruel, aren't we ? Mgt.x
Poor little mouse, now it will be somewhere by the great mouse spirit, perhaps it will meet up with the bird that dived into my vase yesterday!
oh no sue, i would have freaked out. im glad you gave it a good send off. love the headstone. lol
gina xxxxxxxx
oh the poor little mite...
but cats will be cats...
maria x
Post a Comment