Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little early morning blogging....

Hooray, today I woke at 5 a.m. and instead of turning over and snuggling into my duvet, I jumped out of my bed and started my day feeling all perky and ready to roll! A bit like this...



...I wish! lol!

My lack of blogging is due to...well, laziness mostly, but also, I am working on a crafty project which is taking longer than it should really, but I think I might just be able to unveil it later - so watch this space!

Meanwhile, let me wish you all a Happy February with a peek at the calendar page I made for Kate....the theme being, sod the snow & ice and BRING ON SPRING!




Sue x

7 comments:

dottygin said...

fab page for kate sue, she will love it.
i love your title for it, looking forward to spring myself.
can you send me the lady jumping up in the air, you never know perkyness could be catching. lol
hugs
gina xxxxxxxxxx

SusieJ said...

Wonderful page Sue - loving the sheep!
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

love kates page sue and yes I too wish your perkiness was catching...as I could do with some down here....

maria x

SueB said...

LOL! I jump out of bed every morning like this Sue, he! he!
Love your calender page, it's fab!!!
Suzie xxxx :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Next time I want to see a pic of you jumping out of bed!! Lovely calendar page and I would like to add what I think of the long winter but it is not printable!!

sue-bubbles said...

Who said that wasnt me jumping out of bed Valerie???? Aw..did the blue sky and green grass give it away..ha ha ha!
Sue x

tea_bag said...

lol love it hugs alma