Friday, March 19, 2010

Did I mention that I am getting a new camera....? lol!

Oh I just cant stop thinking about it now....a week today, hopefully I will preparing to ZOOM over to John Lewis to buy this beautiful thing.....




I keep looking at it on the web, reading through all the spec...like I know what it all means, and then all the fabby reviews...and just knowing that I NEED IT!!!

Aw...just look at its flip around screen...



How cool is that....I ADORE IT!

But of course, I need a big fat zoom to take all those arty photos - so Im drooling over this aswell...



That little baby is going in my basket too!

THANK YOU Waitrose bonus!!!


Im madly excited - I get flutterings in my tummy just thinking about it...lol! Then I get the odd panic....what if they dont have any in stock - I know I could order it online, but I wouldnt get my staff discount then....and I need my staff discount as that equals STASH CASH! Oh I hope they have one - I will be ringing them the moment they open to check. It can be a beggar to park at Milton Keynes these days, and thats after tackling the M1....or would the A5 route be quicker - oh, dilemmas a plenty! Maybe I should ring a few days ahead....maybe even today - maybe they could get one in if they havent got any in stock????????

Oh I think I could burst at any moment!!!!!!

7 comments:

SusieJ said...

ROFL! I think you may have mentioned (but only once or twice!) that you're geting a new camera Sue.
It looks a real beauty.
Sue xx

DGgirl said...

Hi Sue

What excitement - you sound like I do when I'm going over the Craft At Home for a little purchase. So many factors to be considered!!!!

Do let us know how you get on. I so so love this camera (friend has one) but it'll need to wait in place on my wish list for a while yet!

Have a fab day.

Gillxxx

Anonymous said...

Looks fab! I hope you do better than me with learning haw to use it! Mine is still defeating me one year on!! Lol!

tea_bag said...

LOL no you never said once or twice I think it more like 10 times lol it looks fab what does it weigh? will you need a bag so you look all professional like carrying it Oh cant wait to see all your arty pis is it one of those posh ones?

Hi it's Maria said...

oh sue, ARE YOU GETTING A NEW CAMERA, LOL...

I would never had guessed, hehehe

maria xx

Anonymous said...

Camera looks FAB Miss Bubbles & I think the A5 would be good on friday.
Can't wait to see your new toys there will no end to your talent.
Have a great weekend only 6 more sleeps!!!!!lol
Lot's of love from your apprentice
Lesley xxx

Anonymous said...

What a FAB camera, Sue! It looks a tad too complicated for me though! My Cybershot died (RIP) last year, and I have just got round to replacing it, and I have a Lumix too, but a very simple one. Have a lovely time with it and look forward to seeing the pics.
Maria xx (the other one)