Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A rude awakening and some random mutterings....



As I was violently woken in the early hours by what sounded like these two innocent looking fur balls tearing each other apart...but turned out to be Bubbles 'shouting' at a feline visitor through the window...I find myself with time for a little early morning blogging!

Firstly, lets back track to last Thursday and the joyous day of our bonus announcement! Here is the great envelope opening, with Jo doing the honours:



We were all very pleased and proud or our 15%, and I havent stopped daydreaming about my upcoming camera purchase since lol!

So what about the weekend......well, Saturday was a day of Zzzzzzzz's and more Zzzzzzzz's as I did not emerge from my nest until 1.30pm can you believe....well, yes Im sure you can lol!

At first...in my bleary eyed state, I was annoyed with myself for wasting a whole morning languishing under my duvet, but then it did seem to see off my nasty cold, so I guess I needed it...maybe...or maybe I AM the laziest person in the whole wide world!

I was barely half way down my first cuppa when my Joe arrived for the weekend...yay! I said to him ' fancy turning up at the crack of dawn when Ive just got up' he he... It was fabby to see him as I havent seen any of my boys since Christmas and I was missing those bear hugs big style!

Sunday was Mothers Day of course, and I managed to get myself up rather earlier on this day. My son was absent - having realised what day it was, he had dashed up to Tescos for a nice big supply of Mothers Day sweeties!

Carol came round with the crossword as always, but everything stopped as we prepared to watch the first F1 Grand Prix of the season. About half an hour into the race however...boredom set in and it was back to the crossy!

As we were settling into a chilled afternoon surrounded by dictionaries, theasurus' and crossword solver books (the begger wasnt going to beat us!)...all hell broke loose when Jamie and Tom arrived along with pups Ruby and Marley! Daisy disappeared 'somewhere' for many an hour until the coast was once again clear, but Bubbles sat under the kitchen table protesting that these mutts were in her space!

It was wonderful to see my lovely boys, and their doggies - we had so much fun, and here they all are...



Bless 'em!

So here we are a new week...and just 9 more days of skintness until our bumper payday - and THE CAMERA....!!!

Have a good one folks, and thank you for popping by!

Sue x

4 comments:

dagbird2001 said...

such a lovely photo of the boys and the dogs sue.
I am getting excited with you for your new camera :)

xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely pics, lovely bonus, and can such lovely cats be naughty???

Hi it's Maria said...

oh sue, have you decided which camera you are going for?

fab photo of your babies, lol...

maria xx

Anonymous said...

Great photo Sue! Which camera have you decided on??