Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy April and a bit of a catch up!




Hello to Kate if you are looking in...this is your April page which will be in the post shortly!

So then, where have I been??? Busy taking photos of everything that moves with my shiny new camera perhaps??? Actually nope - one flick through the instruction book and I felt rather defeated - this doesnt bode well I thought! But, it was not a week for me to be figuring out things as complicated as rocket science - I was tired...so tired, and brewing for a migraine or three...sigh!

But I got all those out of the way by Friday, and psyched myself up to tackle the camera at the first sign of sunshine....I mean who wants to take photos of the rain? Well, actually I should have, as the theme for the challenge this month over on docrafts is rain...doh...a missed opportunity, never mind...

Today however, saw some sunshine so I braved the cold, stuck my zoomy lens on and took a few piccies. This is my favourite...



...and this one, I just love Daisys' cheeky face...'you looking at ME?'



...oh and there's this one where I caught her with her tongue sticking out!



Oh the indignity of it all!!!

I tried to get Bubbles to play too...here is a piccie I took with the old camera - this is the IKEA basket that Ive wanted for absolutely ages, and that my sister got for me this week. It was a lot bigger than it looked in the brochure, as demonstrated soon after its arrival by Bubbles who claimed it as her nest!



But as she was prompty evicted from said basket to make way for stash - when it came to posing for the posh camera....this was her attitude...



"Mommy...you can kiss my fluffy ****!"

As Im sure you can imagine, there are many many more photos - leaves, trees, more and more of Daisy - the little sweetheart who is such a poser...but I will let you off!

For now! lol!

Of course, since my last post I have had a birthday...woohoo! I was a very lucky bunny and received lots of lovely hand crafted cards and goodies, and I will be photophraphing them individually for a little (or maybe a big) slide show to follow - it could take some time! Thank you to all my wonderful docrafts buddies and my Waitrose buddies - dull birthdays are a thing of the past with you gals around!

Inbetween all this excitement, I have been doing rather a lot of crafting...which makes quite a change for me eh! Lots of experimenting with Tim Holtze inks, and most recently his new dies....which are to die for to be honest! Ive made a little slide show below showing my cards - as you will see, my current obsession is now bird cages aswell as the birds lol!

This week I plan to make a layout...if I can remember how!?!

Have a great week folks, and thank you for popping by!

Sue x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Wow the girls are looking good.....
loving the crown basket it's fabulous.
Your cards are really beautiful and my machine is looking at me to play today......
Happy Easter Sunday to you & the honourary office chicks if they are peaking today and all your crafting buddies.
Can't wait to see the slide show and keep them headaches at bay poor you maybe an overdose of CDM yum yum.
Sending lot's of sparkles & love from your apprentice Lesley:) & Graybags:0 xxxxx

CoventryAnn said...

Love the first shot Sue... needs scrapbooking now!!!

SusieJ said...

Fab photos of Daisy but I do love Bubbles' attitude!
Hope you're having a good weekend Sue.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Looking forward to my calendar pic in the post, it's well pretty! Hope you received yours safely!
Kate x

Anonymous said...

Great photo's Sue!

Hi it's Maria said...

love the photos sue, really clear, well done, they're look great scrapped...

happy easter...
maria xx

Anonymous said...

Last Last!!! I knew all that nagging last week would work. Mind you you really did look tired on thurs glad you have perked up abit now.

Loving the pictures of the cats Daisy is a right little poser and Bubbles is a typical cat who really can't be bothered with it all.

I was wondering where that bird cage had come from on the office notice board should have guessed really....it sits nicely with the bird house shame we can't have a real one outside our window for our robin and wren.

Hope you haven't been to busy today zapping. C u tomorrow.

Sparkles and glitter Lee xxx