Hi, I am sue (aka sue-bubbles), keen crafter...and craft stash shopper! I like to dabble in all sorts of crafts and particularly like patchworking and quilting, but my current passion is for scrapbooking. Following an exciting trip to New York in 2006 I was keen to scrap my experiences and have been a scrap addict ever since.
If I am not crafting I am chatting on the docrafts forums, where I have made some fabulous friends & fellow stash collectors, and I have created this space to show off my creations, including my 'secret project'!
4 comments:
WTG Sue!
Are you still talking to us non-winners?lol
Sue xx
Well done Sue! Enjoy your crafty spend!
Suzie xxxx :)
Tattered florals Sue! You know you want to do it!!!! By the way, the edge dies do work with the normal cutting plates..... well, so far!! lol!
Congratulations on your win Now you do have to treat yourself to some new stash its the rules hugs alma xx
Post a Comment