Saturday, May 9, 2009

Colossal papers are beautiful yes? he he he!

The lovely Ann C over on docrafts set us a challenge to use up some old stash...at least 2 years old, as for some reason we are seen as having too much paper with not enough using - 'too much' - NEVER! Well, back in the day when scrapbooking was just taking off here, all you could get your hands on was PM's Colossal papers - very bright and very cheap - hence many of us acquired piles of the stuff....but then what to do with it??? I must say it is hard work, and does not suit a lot of the layouts that we like to do these days....but bright and cheery IS back in fashion, with WRMK Nonsense, Hoopla and Frenzy papers and the like, and with the help of a variety of Sizzix dies and techniques learned over the years - I made a pretty page with the dreaded Colossal!



My lovely Bubbles comes to the rescue once again - she seems to like Colossal....she won me the Docrafts competition with the stuff too!

But hey, I didnt stop there...I made a notelet with it too - thank goodness for Sizzix and hooray for Colossal!!!



....only another squillion sheets to go!!!

2 comments:

Hi it's Maria said...

oh sue, it's fab and also you are so naughty, as I loved your page so much...


I ended up buying some more dies, so I can use some of my 'lovely colossal' paper up, lol...

maria xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Sue that Enthusiasm says it all...I can send you the 3 packs I have left if you want?

It is a great page thoguh, I just don't know how you do it with those papers lol!