Saturday, July 25, 2009

...after the experience that is Lesley...comes therapy!




...physiotherapy that is lol!

In my excitement showing off my stash and grappling with fairy lights, I did rather over-do things and everything was so sore on Friday morning! Not your fault Lesley...I was very naughty and didnt take it easy. However, the good thing about all your bits and bobs hurting when you are at the physio is that you can describe your issues all the better - so it was a blessing in disguise! Well, Ive never had an hour like it - being pummelled to within an inch of my life! And there's me, Ive been sitting down gently, and when things felt sore Ive been so careful so as not to damage anything - yet Mr Physio got stuck right in digging and massaging right into my scars...oh, the thought of it is really quite icky, but once the pain subsided, it did feel rather good! He worked his way down my spine...and whenever I went 'yow', he would pummel those bits even harder - whats that all about??? Eventually I could feel what that was all about, as his handywork loosened things up and I could feel a difference. I have a ton of different exercies to do - ones to loosen up, ones to strengthen up, and others...I cant recall what they are for? He asked, 'do you think you will remember all of those?' - 'oh yes' I said..in my head thinking, no, not really! But he is going to be testing me on them next week - he assures me that he will know if I have been doing them or not (OMG!) - so thats something to look forward to eh (not)!

Anyway, Im paying for it now...yow...but hopefully after just one more sleep, I will be fit and raring to go as its crafty warehouse day - today really, but I do have to sleep between now and the morning! I am going to get there even if I have to pad the car out with pillows and double-dose on the pills, as some mad people from the docrafts forum are coming along......photos, stash lists and maybe even rap sheets from the local cop shop will feature on this blog later!

Until then, sweet dreams of pretty paper beckon!

Nighty night, Sue x

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Ouch! Well as they say "no pain,no gain"!lol
Have a fabulous day today - I'll be there in spirit!
Sue xx

Hi it's Maria said...

OUCH... you poor thing, but pleased you felt better after it...

...and don't forget to carry on with the exercises though...

as susie said 'no pain, no gain'...

maria x

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue,you poor gal was it David and do I need to chaperone you this week ?I do hope your meet with the girls went to plan.
Love & Hugs Lesley sending oddles of sparkles xxxxxx
Hope the exercises are going well !! : ) xxxxx