Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Sue & Babs Reunion!

On Thursday, my lovely friend Babs arrived to 'take me away from all this', and we headed up to Weston Favell for a coffee & a bun (how much?!?), a good old gossip...and a little rootle in the shops of course! We purchased a few crafty essentials in Wilkinsons - checked that the 99p store nor Tescos had anything that we didnt already own...AND drooled longingly at the handbag stall - what a great way to spend a morning!

Then it was back to Chez Bubbles and time to introduce Babs to the crafty emporium! I was ready...I had thought ahead and taken precautions...Babs hands were duly cable-tied to protect my stash lol!



But just see those hands rootle...Babs was too good for me...





You will be glad to know that I set Babs free...once all contraband had been returned (wrestled off her)...and I sent her home to go order her own new dies lol!

I had great fun creating this double-layout of our wonderful morning:





Thank you for a fun morning Babs!

Sue x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue you blog quicker than I read lol/...looks like you had fun though and I hope youre wound is now healing nicely...love the gory detail though as i only I could!

SusieJ said...

Great LO Sue and it's good to see Babs again - pleased you let her go!
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

fab lo's sue, i really do admire babs, how brave she was to try and pinch something. lol
i wouldnt be surprise if you had one of those xray scanners machines. like the ones in the airports.
im please to hear you had a fab morning.
gina xxxxxxx

DGgirl said...

Hi Sue

Fab LO!!! Great to see the Daring Duo back in action LOL!!!

Thought you were joking about the cable tie until I put my glasses on.!

Gillx

CoventryAnn said...

Fab LO, love the funny photos!!!

Hi it's Maria said...

FAB LO sue, well done, it looks like you and babs had a great time together...

maria x