Sunday, July 5, 2009

At last...a little light crafting!

As I look at the happy laughing me in the photo of us office chicks below...I think to myself..crumbs, was that only about a month ago...it feels like ages and ages, and not a lot of laughing has been going on since! Plenty of moaning and whining though...firstly, having escaped from the clutches of the NHS, I spent a week or two sitting very still, just hoping that bits of me wouldnt fall off (still hoping)! Then the heat came...have you ever felt heat like it...unbearable!?!?!?!

The worst thing for me has been having to wear a tight bra 24/7....well, I say 24/7 but I have been treating myself to a little 'hanging loose' time each day, or I would go bananas! If thats naughty of me...well, tough titty - literally lol!

However, Friday brought great joy...thunder & lightening and lots of rain, and the earth cooled - it was fab! Saturday was even better, it was so wonderfully windy it was almost nippy! At last a day when I didnt swell up like a balloon, or sleep more than I was awake....so what do I do...what else but head for my crafty emporium and get busy - yay!

Time to begin the catch up with my 52 Q & A tags....here is tag 20: What is my latest obsession?



...I am obsessed with many things, but for my tag I chose birdies, houses & trees...with a little add-on too:



...the little mini-book that dangles from my tag hides these:


and...


And there's more...I created tag 21 too:



..and here is my answer:



That was Fridays fun..Saturday was spent playing with loo roll inners, pretty papers and my BIA. My docrafts buddies will know where I am going with those...office chicks - just wait and see he he!

Here's hoping Sunday brings more of the cool breeze, and maybe some rain for my Dad's runner beans too please!

Oodles of sparkles to my visitors, and dont forget...a click a day, you dont have to pay (see link on left)!!!

Sue x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue I'm soooo pleased to see your blogging again! At last my friend is on the mend Yeah!!!!Interesting comment about loo roll inards!!!

Its Sunday and yes its a little chilly (Can't believe I've said that )

Love as always Lee xx

SusieJ said...

Great tags Sue (our ice cream parlour was a Rossi's too!).
Pleased you're feeling cooler and more comfortable now.
Sue xx

CoventryAnn said...

Love your tags Sue, birdies and trees are an obsession with me too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Good to see my Walthamstow sister is back to blogging,hope I did'nt wear you out when I phoned the other day.
Your tags are fabbo sorry about the accent just returned from Liverpool today was on babysitting duties for little george.
Speaking of birdies I have 10 baby sparrow's outside the window eating seeds and doing a funny dance in honour of you how clever!!!!
Love the bras keep smiling and lot's of sparkles coming your way:)
Love & Hugs Lesleyxxxxxx

DGgirl said...

Hi Sue

So glad when you get on the blog!!! Your tags are fab anmd show real imagination as always. Fab work.

Gillx

Hi it's Maria said...

Not only great to see you blogging sue, but crafting as well, well done you...

fab tags as usual and brilliant answers...

hugs and sparkles
maria xx