Hi, I am sue (aka sue-bubbles), keen crafter...and craft stash shopper! I like to dabble in all sorts of crafts and particularly like patchworking and quilting, but my current passion is for scrapbooking. Following an exciting trip to New York in 2006 I was keen to scrap my experiences and have been a scrap addict ever since.
If I am not crafting I am chatting on the docrafts forums, where I have made some fabulous friends & fellow stash collectors, and I have created this space to show off my creations, including my 'secret project'!
thats because he is with me maria, plus iv got lots of oil to get through. at boots last mth, they had buy 2 get one free. so he will be with me for some time. lol
10 comments:
Oh errr woman behave yourself!!!
Lee xx
LOL sue,
and when you've finished with him, send him this way...
and the oil...
maria x
And there I was thinking you were such a shy and retiring soul - NOT
LOL!!!!
Gillx
ROFL!
Send him to Maria via me please Sue!
Sue xx
hey susie wait your turn, lol...
I'm next and still waiting sue!!!!!!!!!!
Maria..., me too, and I have my 'bits' and my oil all ready and waiting!!!
Sue x
and me too, Jan x
yummy Johnny Depp, Jan x
I gather still no joy yet sue? as he's not been here, lol...
maria x
thats because he is with me maria, plus iv got lots of oil to get through. at boots last mth, they had buy 2 get one free. so he will be with me for some time. lol
thanks for the lend sue.
gina xxxxx
Post a Comment