My shopping list pretty much consisted of this:

But once I bumped into this pair....

...the lovely Babs and Cheryl... the next thing I know, this little lot has fallen into my basket:

It doesnt end there.....the queue was so long - I think the woman at the front must have bought half the warehouse as Babs and I were stood still for yonks...so much so, that I was looking at a certain box for so long, I formed an emotional attachment to it...so it was added to my haul:

...how could I resist!?!
Not bad for someone who only went over there for a pot of sparkly glue! And the best of it is....you would need a magnifying glass to see what Babs and Cheryl popped into their baskets!!!!
To top the morning off nicely, when I got home my piggy tails kits had arrived from QVC....'piggy tails?' say the office chicks....sorry girls, another wait and see for you lol!
The rest of the day has gone by in a bit of a blur...lots of drooling over stash, watching Total Wipeout...(aw, thats finished now, shame), then X Factor, The Cube..followed by CSI...and more CSI!
My sister has gone off on her holidays, so no Sunday crossy for us....goody, Ive got it all to myself!
Have a good Sunday...lets hope the weather is nice for all those venturing out! I will be heading down to the paper shop for milk....in disguise....the paper bill will have to wait a wee bit longer!!!
Sue x





8 comments:
Nice stash haul Sue!
Funnily enough I was "playing" with that very box on Friday - there is so much in it!
Sue xx
LOL sue, love the K&Co box, I got that a few years back, it was off of one of the internet sites as was a bargain, (and cannot resist a bargain, lol)... it's yummy...
still waiting for my piggytails and BP xmas cards for steven... also another kit gina made me buy, she has a lot to answer for, lol...
hugs and sparkles..
maria x
Your poor paper shop......but the new stash looks yummy. Sometimes I am quite glad that the next craft shop is far, far away!
Hi Sue
I also have tht K&Co kit. My mum bought it for me as a surprise when it was a TSV a couple of years ago - love it - you nevr seem to get to the bottom of it though!!
Enjoy!
Gillx
ps. have just noticed that my captcha code is "braffix" - LOL!!!
Hello Sue,What wonderful goodies and thank you for the kind words.
Very interested in the piggytails lol.
Feeling much better just a slight tickle in my throat and how is your finger ?
On Saturday I added another injury tripped on my stones in the garden and now have a multicoloured toe,no cava had passed my lips!
Can't wait for our outing it's very peaceful house,horse & dog sitting sending you all lot's of sparkles your apprentice Lesley :)x
PS Graybags is a fan of your blog now too xxxxxx
Oh no I missed Colemans again!!!! When is the next one?????? GReat haul! ccx
Great stash, you'll love the K&Co box Sue, i've had mine ages and still use it regularly.
fab buys sue, i have that kit too, most of it is unused, or i should say forgotten. lol
im glad you had a good time saturday with the girls. thankyou for getting my modge podge. i bet it is the most expensive bottle of modge going, by the time you finished shopping. lol
gina xxxxx
Post a Comment