...then, the next thing I know, Im bombing down the A45 heading for Colemans and before you can say decoupage, Im sitting at a table with none other than Joanna Sheen, watching her create her delightful cards...

AND, at my feet sits a basket filled with all manner of goodies...ooo this lot must be mine, how nice lol! My day had suddenly got a lot better!
My afternoon however, was a bit mixed - searching for stash until I was too worn out to craft - that is so annoying - why does stash jump off the obvious place to put it, and hide in the very last place you will look! I did find my bits eventually though, plus quite a few other odds and ends that Ive been longing to find for ages, so it all came good in the end and crafting will resume tomorrow (later today).
The absolute highlight of my day has to be......drum roll please.....when I sparkly mod podged my nipple...

Its very difficult to catch the sparkle with the camera, but I think this looks pretty neat dont you...so pretty, I might make them all sparkly!
Hey, I bet Joanna Sheen has never shared a blog post with a nipple before, never mind a sparkly one!
Have a great Sunday my lovelies!
Sue x
ps: please note that the above nipple was not affixed to my person when being photographed...lol!





7 comments:
omg how realistic is that nip!!!
wow its fabulous.
loving all the sparkle, lol about joanna sharing the spotlight with your nip. lol lol lol
gina xxxxxxxxxx
Sue, I was sooooooooooooo disappointed, no bling?? no bells? You will have to posh this one up spme more. But it's a good start!
Lol very festive Sue :)
I can't wait to see the completed LO
Sue - you should know by now - you can never have too much glitter sweetie. Even if you're the only one who knows what goes on underneath LOL!!
Gillx
oh sue, you and your nipple has given my hubby nightmares lol, I did tell him it wasn't fixed to your person when I showed him it, but he said that didn't help, lol..
men, they don't seem to appreciate sparkle mod podged, I don't understand why!!!!!!
pleased your day got better at colemans it must have been fab seeing joanna in action...
hope your feeling better today and manage some crafting...
hugs
maria xx
Hi Sue,
the Nipple looks great with the glitter only issue is you'd have to glitter your other one to match lol!! They would look great for the ABBA night though!! Can't wait to see the page you make with the Nipple and the poem
Ellaxx
Oh wow!
I love Joanna Sheen - you're so lucky to have Coleman's near you.
Loving the sparkly nipple too!lol
Sue xx
Post a Comment