
Wishing a very happy birthday to my nephews - my sisters triplets (rather her than me!) as they reach the ripe old age of 15 today! It doesnt seem like five minutes since we had the happy news that hooray, the IVF had worked...and gulp, there are THREE babies on the way! And just look at how cute those babies turned out to be...

Here we have from left to right...Russ and Carol, and Sam Ben and Jack...look at the twinkle in Jack's eye, SO cute! Getting an up to date photo of the three of them together is not so easy...teenagers eh...but my sister is going to have a go!
Well, apart from a short break to knock up the birthday cards....and arent you proud of me Gina, NOT nipping up the garage for them...lol, my week has been spent happily sewing more dotees. I think I have 24 complete now, and the other 19 are in varying stages of being born......would you like another sneaky peek? I know I said I wouldnt let you, but I cant resist giving you a little teaser.....

....its getting very crowded in there!
Ah well, its Friday 13th...yikes...good luck everybody!!!
Sue x





6 comments:
Hi Sue,
What fantastic cards! how cute, the boy's will love them.
The dotees are fabulous keep them fingers going & I love your festive tin that they are living in.
Graybags would like you to come for lunch next week so will be in touch soon have a lovely weekend.
Sending lot's of sparkles Lesley :) your apprentice xxxx
PS Doddle with Dazzle is fabbo Thanks Miss Bubbles.
They were ever so cute Sue!
Happy birthday to them from me.
Good luck with the dotees and well done on your cards!
Sue xx
they are soooo cute sue, loved to see a pic of how they are now. as youve said, there so different.
well done on making the cards, i was sure the garage will be having your money. lol
gina xxxxxxxx
i forgot to say hello to those dotee's. and will look forward to seeing them properly very soon.
gina xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Awww those babies are so sweet! The dotees look look very cute peeking out of the tin, LOL!
Jackie :-)
lovely cards sue and babies, (why do thy have to grow up?)...
the 2009 dotee's are looking fab too...
maria xx
Post a Comment