Monday, November 30, 2009

Doodles has given me a giggle award!




"Sue your blog makes me smile every time I visit, please accept this award on behalf of all docrafters who love a giggle xxxxx
All you have to do to accept the award is to copy and paste it onto your blog and pass it on to 5 bloggers who make you smile :)"

Thank you so much Donna! Personally, I think it was the sparkly nipple that did it...ha ha ha!

Oh but to pick just 5 smiley blogs, now THAT is a tough one...thanks Doodles lol!

I am going to choose (in the words of Dermot, in no particular order...)

Valerie as she always has a funny story to tell - those darned spiders have kept us very amused lately! Valerie also tells a moving story, and is a constant inspiration with her mind-blowing flow of stunning creations!

Then there is Caroline - she of the Christmas Countdown fame, and the writer of many a funny poem - buttons, nipples...there is no topic our CC cant tackle!

Next comes Ann - what beautiful pages this lovely lady creates - we are all inspired by our Ann!

Not forgetting the lovely Maria (who taught me how to do these natty hyperlinks!), a good friend and a great mother, and above all......a BRILLIANT stash shopper...ha ha ha!

Last but not least, Im going to pick my apprentice Lesley, whose blog is in its infancy just now, but I just know its going to hot up once she gets the hang of things! In Lesleys' company, one cant but help but smile!!!

So gals, I think this means that you have to choose your five smiley blogs (good luck!) and post your very pretty award on your own (Lesley, I will show you how at our next pow wow!)

Thank you again Donna, I am very honoured to receive an award for making people smile!

Sue x

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

A thoroughly deserved award Sue!
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Truely well deserved and thanks for passing it on to me!! x

CoventryAnn said...

Blush Sue, you are so kind... love your blog, always cheers me up!

Lesley said...

What a lovely award Sue so well deserved!!(How did Doddles do that ? WOW !!)
Your blog is amazing & fabulous...
Thanks Sue for your kind words you have truly changed my life for the better :)Lesley xxx