Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy November!




If you are looking in Kate...hooray, your November page is on its way...at last eh!

I must apologise for my lack of blogging lately...this last week saw me back to my regular working hours - only 20 of them (well, 19 this week due to prior engagements), but how exhausting!!! To compensate I have found myself doing a lot of 'comfort' stash buying..he he...surprise surprise (not), a few more sizzix dies, flowers and plenty of ribbons - scrummy! But here we are, its the 8th of the month, and the stash funds have run out - and sadly, I was not one of the Brits who won the £40 million on the Euro lottery...if only! One could buy all the stash in the world with that lot eh, and a big fat mansion to play with it all in! Whoever you are - have FUN!

Much progress is being made with my festive dotees since I paid a visit to Hobbycraft for stuffing....16 dotees complete and tucked into my festive tin - no peeking now! I was delighted to find that Hobbycraft were at last stocking oodles of beautiful sequins - I used some on Kate's tree above, and they will be lovely for future dotees too. I will be heading back for more come payday, they are too beautiful to resist!

So, with all my secret projects going on, I dont have more crafty piccies to share with you today. However, I did snap our cheeky Daisy earlier as she ventured up onto the kitchen units again.....spot the real kitty...he he!



Look at her posing with the ornaments, like I might not notice she was up there!

Ah well, can you believe, the cheeky begger than I am...I now have two weeks holiday from work...hooray! Oodles of crafting ahead for me!

Have a good week everyone!
Sue x

8 comments:

SusieJ said...

WTG Sue! Enjoy your crafty leave!
Fab page for Kate too.
I'm on an enforced stash diet too (you know why!). Loving those sequins!
Sue xx
p.s. will email you to thank you for card next time I'm allowed on the computer.

Hi it's Maria said...

love kates page sue, and well done on your stuffing, lol... only another 27 to go, lol..

have fun with your news stash and crafting break from work...

maria xx

CoventryAnn said...

Enjoy your week off Sue, and if you've spent your crafty budget already you'll have plenty to play with!
Love the embossed tree!

Anonymous said...

Daisy really looks at home up there. I think you ought to leave her there Sue....Mgt.x

cannycrafter said...

I love that tree! Was looking at it too! Love daisy up on that cupboard! Have a good crafty break these next weeks.x

Anonymous said...

Daisy is so big now and beautiful to. Enjoy your two weeks off I'm doing the early mornings and zapping for you again!!!! Still I'm off when you get back...
Enjoy the craft sessions see you in three weeks.

Lee xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piccie of Daisy, clever cat to pose just there!

dottygin said...

fabulous page sue, kate will love it. enjoy the rest of your time off.
gina xxxxxxxx