I know, I know...Im a naughty blogger again, and I have so much to show you too! But having over strained my brain cell with the crossy today...and believe it or not, some TIDYING UP yesterday (whats the world coming to...the 'i' word last week, tidying this!?!), I am going to show off my latest layout and work on my slide-shows later. Here it is, my totally over-the-top, 'I cannot fit another embellie on' layout of Bubbles in THE basket!

Move over Bubbles...ribbons are on their way.....!!!!!

Now dont go reporting me to the RSPCA ...she is just as happy in a cardboard box!!! lol!
Have a great week peeps, hope to be back soon!
Sue x
7 comments:
Loved the LO love everything on it poor bubbles having to give us such a fitting bed, or did you put the ribbons in to make it more comfy for her lol hugs almaxx
I agree that more is def more wiht this LO Sue :)
Fabulous LO Sue ! Fancy making Bubbles move for ribbons!
Sue xx
Wot - no birdcage? LOL
Seriousoly Sue, another fab LO - your kitty certainly inspires you!
Gillx
what a great layout bubbles looks so happy in that basket. Cats are funny creatures they get into the most silly places indeed.
T x
Sue,what a lovely LO,Bubbles is the queen of pussycats.
I really would like that basket is a visit to coleman's or Ikea......
Sending Sparkles
Lesley your apprenticexxxxx
cool layout sue, love it and all the bling too, lol...
maria xx
Post a Comment